I. INDUSTRY APPLICATIONS & BADGES
- Industry staff reserves the right to deny any application for any reason at any time.
- Industry staff reserves the right to waive fees and/or requirements at their discretion.
- There is a limit of four (4) complimentary passes per organization.
- PMX reserves the right to deny/revoke any applicant or badge holder. Industry badges are non-transferable and cannot be replaced if lost, misplaced, forgotten and/or stolen.
- You may only pick up your own badge. Proxy pick-up of badges for other members of your group is not allowed under any circumstances.
II. VISIBLE BADGES
Industry badges must be worn at all times visibly during the convention. Persons without badges will be denied access to all events, programs, and venues requiring badges.
III. LOST BADGES
Industry badges cannot be replaced if lost, misplaced, forgotten and/or stolen. For any lost or misplaced badges, please check Con-Ops as well as the Industry Office. If neither office is in possession of your badge, you will have to purchase a regular attendee badge as a replacement.
IV. APPROPRIATE DECORUM
Pacific Media Expo determines a “professional” by work ethic, not necessarily the quality of their work. As such, we hold our professional members to a higher standard than our regular attendees. Members that attend Pacific Media Expo using industry badges are expected to act professionally at all times. Once you accept a professional membership, you represent the organization named on your badge at all times during the convention and when dealing with Pacific Media Expo members and staff. The organization named on your membership will be held responsible for your actions, and that organization may be liable for any misconduct on your part. Professional members are expected to behave professionally at all times and must not represent any organization that they are not affiliated with.
The following behaviors are not permitted:
- Harassment of any kind to any other individual.
- Requesting autographs or sketches outside the normal autograph sessions.
- Unprofessional and/or inappropriate behavior.
- Violation of any policy set forth by the Industry Office and Pacific Media Expo. In the event that any member of the industry fails to adhere to any policies set forth by PMX or any of its departments, he or she forfeits all industry badge privileges.
V. INDUSTRY BADGE RESTRICTIONS
Industry badges will not grant you any special access or abilities at Pacific Media Expo.
Furthermore, industry badges have the following restrictions:
- Industry badges may not be used to purchase an Artists Market table. This rule does not apply to guests and staff artists receiving their table as compensation for services rendered to the convention.
- Industry badges may not be used to participate in events that award prizes, such as our Masquerade. If any exceptions are made where professional members are allowed to participate, they are not eligible to win prizes.
- Industry badge holders who wish to participate in Artists Market or Masquerade must purchase a regular attendee badge and use that badge to participate in those events.
If you would like to contact Pacific Media Expo or Pacific Media Association by mail, you may address your letter to:
Pacific Media Association
1107 Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 168
South Pasadena, CA 91030
Dates & Location
November 21-22, 2020
Pasadena Convention Center, Conference Center
300 East Green St
Pasadena, CA 91101