Interested in attending Pacific Media Expo this year as a member of the press? We feature three (3) different press badge classifications based on your organization’s qualifications:
If you are approved as an official member of Press, you have agreed to the PMX Press Policies and Guidelines. Failure to adhere to the Press Policies and Guidelines will result in an immediate revocation of the complimentary press badge and its privileges.
How to Register:
- Determine which level of press you qualify for. Click on the links above to see the levels of press we offer or visit our Press Qualifications page for more information.
- Fill out a Press Registration Form.
- Wait. Please allow at least three (3) business days for a response while we review your submission. You will be notified via e-mail whether your application is approved or denied along with instructions on how to proceed next.
- Register. Your approval email will include your unique Registration code and a link of where to register.
To pick up your badge:
- If you HAVE received your Press At-Con Approval Email:
- Go to the General Attendee Registration Desk
- Present the following:
- A photo ID
- Your confirmation email (if you have received it)
- A business card
- Visit the Press Office to get the latest Press Only Information