Interested in being a Dealer?
Welcome to the Dealers Market at Pacific Media Expo where vendors from all over come to sell good to our vibrant and diverse attendees.
PMX is now accepting applications for its Virtual Artists Market. This year, because of COVID-19, PMX will be having its Dealers Market online. Dealers from all over will get together online to showcase their merchandise and to chat with our attendees.
If you want to participate in the PMX Virtual Dealers Market, fill out the application below!
PMX 2020 DEALERS MARKET GUIDELINES
By participating in the Pacific Media Expo Dealers Market, the DEALER agrees to the following rules and guidelines. Failure to comply can result in removal of the DEALER from the Dealers Market.
- PMX is allowed to use the DEALER’s name and image for promotional purposes.
- Upon acceptance to Dealers Market, each DEALER will have a link to their online shop and “promotional images” listed on the Dealers Market webpage, under the brand or business name they have provided in the application form. In addition, each DEALER will be provided with a personal text channel in our Dealers Market Discord server (available to the public for the duration of the convention), under the brand name they have provided in the application form. The fee to participate in the PMX 2020 Dealers Market is $5.00.
- DEALER shall not sell, distribute, or display unauthorized copies of copyrighted material, as expressed under the copyright laws of the United States of America.
- All pieces that are “not safe for work” (NSFW), or contain controversial subject matter, must NOT be shared on both the personal Discord channel provided to the DEALER (thereby including any live streaming activity on the provided personal Discord channel), and all public channels of the Dealers Market Discord server.
- Each DEALER selling in Artists Market must complete and sign the PMX 2020 Artists Market Guidelines Agreement.
Meet the Dealers
Add your name to this growing list of dealers that will be participating in PMX 2020’s Virtual Dealers Market.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I will be selling things at my virtual booth. Do I need a Seller’s Permit?
Possibly. If you intend to sell anything as a business, your own state’s laws may require a Seller’s Permit.
2. I will not be selling things at my virtual booth. Do I need a Seller’s Permit?
3. Who do I contact if I have more questions about the being a Dealer in the Exhibit Hall?
You can contact the PMX Dealers Market Staff through the Contact Web form.