Volunteers & Staff
Pacific Media Expo (PMX) is looking for people to staff for 2022. No convention staffing experience necessary, but hard work, dedication, and good customer relationship skills are reqiured. Join us today!
- Free attendance to PMX
- Staff badge with custom badge art of your choice (some restrictions may apply)
- PMX staff T-shirt (if available)
- Partial room reimbursement
- One complimentary membership to PMX that you can gift to a friend or relative
- Eligibility for staff raffle prizes
- Minimum age of 18 (16 with parental consent)
- Must fulfill a minimum of 24 hours of work at the convention (8 hours per day)
"Is staffing for me?"
Staffing requires hard-work, dedication, teamwork, and availability. We don't try to work you like a dog, but as with any job, you are expected to follow instructions and perform/complete your duties to the best of your abilities.
What we look for in staffers
Willingness to Learn
You may find that you enjoy something that you never thought you would.
You must work well with others and convention guests!
You must be able to work on all days of the convention and sometimes outside convention days.
You must be able to follow instructions from your manager and uphold responsibilities.
Enjoy yourself! This con is about having fun and connecting with the media you love!
Ways to join our staff:
1. If you worked as a PMX Volunteer in previous years and are interested in a particular department, contact the Head/Manager of that department. Based on your performance , the Department Head/Manager may ask you to return as staff under his or her department.
2. If a current or past PMX staff member in good standing can refer or recommend you, then have that staff member contact us.
3. If you have skills or experience in a particular field, then one of our departments can use you. PMX is constantly looking for staffers that have certain abilities in the following areas: